Friday, April 4, 2014

Forever Friend bear series...coming soon the full ten nails set

Art Designed by Nail Talk by Ira Chan "Forever friend bear series"


English...

Just give you all update what I'm working on currently during my free time (since I have tons of free time because I just move my business to home based business:) )

I will finish the whole set 10 nail tip "Forever friend bear series" soon. This design I will apply all what I learn from my favourite school Pink room International Academy , that is embossed, freehand drawing, and 3D art. Stay tuned for the the whole set. Leave me a comment if anyone want step by step how to do this art :) I will be happy to do that.

My inspiration ..is picture down below...

Picture taken from internet courtesy of Forever friend bear

Indonesian...

Saya update tentang apa yang sedang lakukan akhir-akhir ini di waktu luang saya (sekarang saya banyak waktu luang karena saya baru saja memindahkan business saya ke rumah:) )

Saya akan menyelesaikan "Forever friend bear series" ini segera. Di design saya mengaplikasikan segala yang saya pelajari di sekolah favourite says, gambar langsung, embosses art dan 3D art . Jangan kemana-mana ikuti blog saya selanjutnya untuk melihat full 10 set design yang saya ciptakan ini. Tinggalkan comment anda kalau anda ingin saya melakukan langkah demi langkah untuk menciptakan art ini, saya dengan senang hati melakukannya.

Inspirasi saya di gambar atas...

1 comment:

  1. omg.. that's cute.. very cute.
    tell me how to make please 😊
    thanks...

    ReplyDelete